Friday, September 15, 2006

WHO: Gorak
WHERE: Ambassor suite, Suid Sidal

Gorak struggles to keep his balance as he staggers into the room. Despite the pain of the kick he doesn't want to risk falling into the smelly quid water that is in puddles all around the floor.

Pramie quickly turns around and aims his weapon at the general's head. From this range he would not miss.

Just as the agent is about to pull the trigger he feels a strong tentacle grab his wrists. It is a montrous octoquid. One of the ambassor's personal guards. Gorak had asked the ambassador to place the monster in a position right inside the door.

The huge podquid lifts Pramie bodily off the floor and dangles him by his outstretch arms. The agent was holding his pistol with both hands but now the weapon is uselessly pointing at the ceiling.

Pramie: (to Gorak) "Coward! Call off this thing and fight me like a true Romulon!"

Gorak: (still gasping from the pain in his stomach) "I... have no need to fight you. I have already won. Ambassador, he is yours."

The big octoquid throws Pramie towards the pool full of podquids. But as Pramie flies through the air he does the impossible. As if in slow motion the soaring agent adjusts his body and fires two rapid shots at the general. Both find their target and strike the surprised prince in the chest.

As Pramie lands into the fetid pool and a half dozen podquid converge upon him, Gorak goes down as well, bleeding and shocked, into a smelly puddle of quidwater.

1 Comments:

Blogger Larcen said...

7 if 777, I know what your thinking! "And he tells ME not to get to serious?!"

Yeah yeah..I know. My silliness is seriously wearing off. Hopefully you all can get me back in the swing of things again. I miss my Homogenization Milk Cannon from the early posts for instance....

But right now, I feel I have to follow this grim plotline to the bitter end. Curse you Captain Rrak for freeing Pupuhed!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home