Monday, September 18, 2006

WHO: Captin Kummerbum
WHERE: Some where in the OmegaHeat Galaxy abord the SSS Slippery Elm

Communications babe: "Sir...I can't find the game scores. Just an opra of some sort."

Captin Kummerbum: "Opra? Well put it on then. I'm bored out of my gorde here."

"(hisss)...Killer toefoo... taste like dog poo... yum yum yum goes the stupoo's... eating that crap by the forkfull." "Kill that motha... kill that fatha... kill that man in the utta ship in this quadrant... kill that mutta... kill that fotta... kill... kill...kill. howdog brings down the house... yeah yeah yeah... applause goes up and howdog takes a bow."

Captin Kummerbum: "What tha? That was the worst opra I've ever....I've heard Bantha's croon better. Where is that horrid noise comming from?"

Chief tactical officer Norum: "Calculating the co-ordinates now, Sir. They seem to be in the 7x8 quadrant...We could be there in approximately 5 parsecs, Sir"

Captin Kummerbum: "Five parsecs?!? You've got to be kidding me! I can't wait five parsecs...I have a scale pollishing appointment in 3. You better find a star gate or something because I'm not about to miss my appointment"

Chief tactical officer Norum: "Uh...yes Sir. I would, but I can't seem to find where I placed that Uber Interstellar Galactica Map-o-rama."

1 Comments:

Blogger Larcen said...

Ha! Nice. I like how you are playing off of Howdogs post... :-D

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home