Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WHO: Captain Pupuhed
WHERE: Suite, Suid Sidal...

As Pupuhed and Pramie are about to leave the room they hear the happy announcement on the ship's PA that the GREASERS are all off the ship. The captain pauses and looks at the yoeman with a smirk on his face.

Pupuhed: "See? I am not so crazy after all. Although I do admit.... I am quite amazed that those scavengers even know how to operate a GWG. Well, good for them, but it would have still been interesting to see the zombies feed on them. Hopefully when this is all over, that might still happen."

Glarissa: "Uh, yes, my captain. Looks like you had it all under control, as I suspected you would."

Pupuhed: (unsure whether that was sarcasm or not) "I will deal with you later. For now you stay put. I wouldn't want you to get accidently hurt. Be thankful I like you, or I would have delt with you already in the most harshest of ways." (To Pramie) "Let's make haste. Gorak will not doubt be anxious to get back to the bridge by now."

From Glarissa's point of view, she sees the two men open the door carefully and peek outside. Then Pramie darts out first with Pupuhed close behind him. As soon as the door closes again, she gets up quickly and makes her way over the dead bodies to the workstation. From there, she contacts Gorak with some urgent news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home