Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WHO: Prince Gorak
WHERE: Suid Sidal...

Back in Gorak's room, the prince is finally ready to leave... but then gets a message from the intercom again. Gorak sighs and opens the channel. It's the bridge.

Comm Officer: "Lord Gorak, the captain of the PezDispenser is requesting permission to leave. They would like the hangar doors opened. Uh, hold, sir..."

The science officer comes on sounding a bit worried.

Sci Off: "Captain. I think I now know why the Pez crew seem to be in a most urgent hurry to leave the hangar sir. From what I can tell they failed to shut the well systems down properly. In a short while the unbalanced gravity fluctuations are going implode upon themselves.... taking the Romero with them."

Gorak: "Will it destroy the GREASERS and will it harm the Suid Sidal?"

Sci Off: "Hard to say captain without having the figures in front of me." (He is lying. Even if he had the GWG figures in front of him, he wouldnt know) "But the imposion should take out the GREASERS and that it should be isolated to the Romero only. Uh, best guess sir."

Gorak: "Damn, those idiots are going to destroy my GWG. With those fed ships still out there I had such good plans for it. Well, even though I am pissed at them, they did do their jobs. Open the doors and let them go. If the implosion causes severe and irrepairable damage to us, destroy the PezDispenser after she leaves. And uh, tell Rrak thanks for nothing when you do. If the imposion doesn't harm us, tell Rrak I want to personally thank him and reward him for a job well done. I am on my way there now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home